telescope for a newbie

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
kcy
Location: Some where in space...some where in the evolution of time...

Post by kcy »

Thats alot of things samuel! Since ya waiting for your 'O' lv results, you should be free next year for the first three months! If you want, as sam lee has said, join Singapore poly astronomers for weekly friday observations. It doesnt matter if you dont have experience. I'M PRETTY SUrE SOME OF THE SP ASTRO MEMBERS ALSO HAVE NO EXPERIENCE AS WELL. So feel free to contact us.
Yours Sincerly,

Kong Chong Yew 8)
SP astronomers
Sam Lee

Post by Sam Lee »

Ha, If you're in SP for observation and the skies doesn't look friendly, DO EXPECT some 'SPORTs' actions! This will include table tennis and badmintons.

Or maybe we can view some 'unknown source 8) ' video/movies.

Regards,
Sam

You will be assimilated.
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Sam Lee wrote:Ha, If you're in SP for observation and the skies doesn't look friendly, DO EXPECT some 'SPORTs' actions! This will include table tennis and badmintons.

Or maybe we can view some 'unknown source 8) ' video/movies.

Regards,
Sam

You will be assimilated.
hahahahahah Hi Sam, looks like you did stay up for Enterprise! But a pity sky was so cloudy now. It was clear after I left, and I could see Orion clearly but 20min later, I noticed the sky had suddenly become cloudy.....oh well..maybe next time!

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets