MWTS: Celestron C6R *SOLD*

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
jermng

MWTS: Celestron C6R *SOLD*

Post by jermng »

Thinking of selling my 6" Celestron refractor. Typical refractor views - pin point stars and happening planetary views. Chromatic Abberation is effectively subdued by a Minus Violet filter.

The ONLY reason I'm selling it is cos I don't have a tracking mount stable enough for it now and it's hard for me to justify keeping it unused for another 6mths-1 year before I get a beefier mount.

I will include an EQ-5 clone mount+tripod with it. The C6R works with it when using to view star clusters and DSOs using low-med power, but high power viewing requires a more substantial mount. (HEQ-5 minimum or EQ-6 recommended)

OTA only + "free" mount: $600.

Comes with misc accesories like 9x50 meade finder, sunday bag for the OTA etc.

*That's the price I bought it used about 2 months ago but only got to use the OTA twice in total due to weather. I dont want to lose money on this, and I think $600 is a fair price for a 6" refractor.

If the scope doesn't go, I'll just keep it and use it in Alt-Az mode for low-med power views instead of the higher power planetary work I intended it for originally. :) Or wait till a higher capacity tracking mount comes. :)

PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking! :)
Last edited by jermng on Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Orion SVP Intelliscope, AstroSlew I
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
jermng

Post by jermng »

Bumpz. Now I really need to sell it to raise money for something else ... :)

$550 only!! PM me for quick deal. :)

CR-150HD OTA
EQ-5 Mount + Tripod
Sunday Bag for OTA

Thanks!
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
jermng

Post by jermng »

Upz!

Hope to sell before CNY.

Willing to split the set -either OTA or mount - PM me if interested.
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
jermng

Post by jermng »

Upz.

Price back up to $600.

BUT now I'll include a 2" William Optics VR1 violet reducer that is VERY useful on this scope. :) This filter sells for USD$68 before shipping. Now you can get it for just $50 more. :)
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
BUT now I'll include a 2" William Optics VR1 violet reducer that is VERY useful on this scope. Smile This filter sells for USD$68 before shipping. Now you can get it for just $50 more.
So the 2" VR01 is not included, but selling for S$50 if buy together with the C6R... is that correct??

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
jermng

Post by jermng »

Not exactly.

Entire Setup,
C6R OTA
EQ-5 Mount

Additional WO VR-1

Back to Original Price-
$600.

I guess it's just a matter of how you want to look at it. You can also say that I decided to sell the VR-1 together with the scope. Let's not debate about the phrasing.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Entire Setup,
C6R OTA
EQ-5 Mount

Additional WO VR-1

Back to Original Price-
$600.
That's easy to understand. :)
I guess it's just a matter of how you want to look at it. You can also say that I decided to sell the VR-1 together with the scope. Let's not debate about the phrasing.
I'm not trying to debate about the phrasing... My english is not that good, so just to make sure the pricing listed in the buy and sell section is easy to understand.

Good luck to your sale... :)

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
jermng

Post by jermng »

Thanks Bro! :)
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Minolta Activa 12x50WA
jermng

Post by jermng »

Scope is sold!

MOD: Pls lock. Sorry I forgot to close this thread before starting the next one selling the same scope. :)
Jeremy Ng
C8, CR-150HD, TMB 80 f/6
Minolta Activa 12x50WA