WTS Svbony Sv48 500mm achromat refractor

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
akdwivedi
Favourite scope: celestron C6

WTS Svbony Sv48 500mm achromat refractor

Post by akdwivedi »

Svbony sv48 500mm focal length (90mm f/5.5) achromat refractor for sale.

Its a very good grab and go telescope for visual astronomy. It has a beautiful dual spped focuser with rotator which is a premium for such a refractor. The focuser is even better than the skywatcher 80ed.

Though it's a achromat, the color correction is a lot better than my Orion 120st. Some CA is still visible at very bright objects like moon, jupiter or venus but lot lesser than orion 120.

And its binoviewer ready. I used it with my binoviewer for beautiful celestial views.

Reason for sale - too many scopes with close focal lengths (80ed,90mm and 120st).

Please note that scope doesn't come with diagonals or eyepieces. It comes with front and rear caps and 2"-1.25" adapter. Focuser has compression rings unlike orion/skywatcher so it doesn't leave any marks of diagonal and eyepieces.

I purchased it from lazada in 2020 for $320.. Lazada has replaced this model with sv48p which has same lenses but it has mounting rings.

I am looking for $275 or best offer. Please drop a WhatsApp at nine45six 7four1four if you would like to test the scope.
superiorstream

Re: WTS Svbony Sv48 500mm achromat refractor

Post by superiorstream »

Hi
Please reserve for me.
Will call you later in the day for metup arrangement.
But pls confirm reserved or sell already status. Thanks.
akdwivedi

Post by akdwivedi »

Sure. I will reserve for you.
akdwivedi

Post by akdwivedi »

Sold to Mr Chia. thank you sir.