Norwood Lane time lapse

CCD vs Film? Lots of time vs no patience? Alright, this is your place to discuss all the astrophotography what's and what's not. You can discuss about techniques, accessories, cameras, whatever....just make sure you also post some nice photos here too!
Paramount

Norwood Lane time lapse

Post by Paramount »

Last Wednesday I went out with our local cycling club "Wheel Easy" and part of the ride took us up Norwood Lane which was a long gradual climb but was well worth it for the open space and panoramic views at the top. So, on Friday afternoon I headed out with all my camera gear, thermal clothing, camp bed, food and drink loaded on my trailer and cycled up there and spent the whole night shooting time lapse of the night sky. The moon was up which created some nice lighting effects and I was also rewarded with a nice sunset and sunrise the following morning. I had e-assist fitted on my ICE Adventure HD recumbent trike a few weeks ago and it certainly made the long uphill drags a lot easier when towing my trailer. The link below is to the full time lapse video including some sunset and sunrise pictures. It is best viewed in 4K on a big screen, hope you enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp1qeXP92YA&t=1s
Using Sony A7Sii & A7iii, Samyang 12mm f2.8, 24mm f1.4 & 85mm f1.4 lenses, Dynamic Perceptions Stage 1 slider & Sapphire Pro, Timelapse +view intervalometer. Please visit my website https://www.inthestillofthenight.space for more info
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Re: Norwood Lane time lapse

Post by Airconvent »

Nice video as usual :) Thanks for sharing.
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
hhzhang
Favourite scope: 115mm APO

Re: Norwood Lane time lapse

Post by hhzhang »

Outstanding 360deg timelapse and trails animation!

Looks like somewhere in mid-high north latitude. I long for watching and shooting shimmering circumpolar constellations in motion.