WTS: Sky-Watcher Evolux 62 ED APO with 0.9x Reducer/Corrector [CLOSED]

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

WTS: Sky-Watcher Evolux 62 ED APO with 0.9x Reducer/Corrector [CLOSED]

Post by Bergkamp_ »

62mm Doublet Apochromatic Refractor
Ideal for Wide Field Astrophotography
400mm Focal Length, f/6.45 Focal Ratio
Designed for the savvy astrophotographer looking for a lightweight scope that still packs a punch with key upgrades in the optics and the mechanics, the Sky-Watcher Evolux 62 ED APO 62mm f/6.45 Refractor Telescope is a perfect fit for a wide field grab-and-go setup. Sky-Watcher's Evolux apochromatic doublet refractors are the perfect blend of superior extra-low dispersion glass and affordability. The lens assembly utilizes a proprietary combination of matched lenses, delivering tack-sharp stars with charcoal-black, contrast-rich skies. All ED glass elements feature Sky-Watcher proprietary Metallic High-Transmission Coatings, virtually eliminating all false color while the adjustable dew shield prevents stray light and condensation from affecting your photography. The Evolux comes in a foam-lined aluminum case with a 2.4" dual-speed rack-and-pinion-style focuser, dual finderscope brackets, a V-style dovetail, clamshell ring, adjustable dew shield, and the optional reducer/corrector.

Sky-Watcher 0.9x Reducer/Corrector for Evolux (62mm)
Key Features
62mm, f/5.8, 360mm Focal Length
55mm Back Focus
30mm Illuminated Field
M56x1 Female & M48 Male Threads
The 0.9x Reducer/Corrector for Evolux from Sky-Watcher produces a flat field across the entire image while shortening exposure time by 24%. It is optimized for Evolux 62mm refractors.

All for $1000. Kindly contact me at 9457 0145. Thanks!~
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .