"Brandon" eyepieces

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
harlequin2902

"Brandon" eyepieces

Post by harlequin2902 »

Anyone here has any personal experience with these or maybe own one of these yourself at the moment ? They look pretty 8) , and I hear they were in existence long even before Al Nagler introduced his TeleVue Plossl line in the 80s ! Seems like these are Questar's choice of eyepieces for use with their ultra premium Maks.

Reputed to be 'unmatched' for contrast in the 1.25" 4 element, 50+ deg eyepieces range.

Take a look at them below.....so 8) right ?

Each one is going for US$235.00 new (that's like 2.5x the price of one TV Plossl :shock: ). So I'm like a Hawk over Astromart everyday now, waiting to swoop down and grab one if the price is right.

Samuel Ng
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

Don't tell me you're adding these into your product range?

Charlie
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

It's more for personal use actually, so I'm trying to see if anyone here has any experience to share.

Business-wise, there is always that possibility. But I don't think it's the right time to introduce yet another high end eyepiece line at the moment...and given the current retail price, how many of these do you think we can sell here in a year ? :roll:
Samuel Ng