Astronomy Technology Today

Got a question on astronomy that you'd wanted to ask? Ask your questions here and see if the old timers can give you some good answers.
kochu
Favourite scope: Sharpstar-107PH Triplet.

Post by kochu »

I have been subscribing to Astronomy Technology Today for last few years .
I have received the following mail from them. This is just in case any of you are interested.
Kochu/15-2-16
==============
ASTRONOMY
TECHNOLOGY TODAY
Your Complete Guide To Astronomical Equipment

Dear KochuMadhavan

I am please to let you know that our first issue of the year is now live!

You can go to www.astronomytechnologytoday.com then click on the “Online Magazine” tab and then click on “Volume 10, Issue 1 2016”.

The magazine is available in a web and mobile optimized flip viewer format as well as downloadable PDF.

And if you haven’t had a chance to do so, you can read any of the back issues as well. We haven’t transferred those to the flip viewer format but will do so in the coming weeks.

Finally, we have received many reports that our system is working much better now for the free club subscription offer.

If you are a member of a club, we would appreciate it if you would spread the word on the offer.

As a reminder, to take advantage of the free subscription offer, they can simply type in “club” in the discount code box on the subscribe page and then finish the subscription process.

Thanks again for your patience with the lateness of this first issue. We are working on the second issue and will have it out soon!

Clear Skies!

Gary Parkerson
Managing Editor
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Re: Astronomy Technology Today

Post by Airconvent »

Thanks for Sharing,Kochu! :)
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
BNierenberg
Favourite scope: home made

Post by BNierenberg »

I'm confused, is this pay per view only? I was trying to get a free sample before I subscribed but it's not letting me do that.
Hardwarezone
Favourite scope: maksutov

Post by Hardwarezone »

^ after register with CLUB coupon code , use the password sent to email for login
click the top Online Magazine! , select the issue
recent issue can be browsed within browser , older issues are PDF format via download only

the CLUB coupon is -$12, that entirely cover the $12 1 year option during account registration
no payment info is needed