WTS: Celestron NexStar Evolution Mount and Tripod [SOLD]

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

WTS: Celestron NexStar Evolution Mount and Tripod [SOLD]

Post by Bergkamp_ »

The Celestron NexStar Evolution has an improved industrial design, with manual clutches and integrated carry handles, plus the added convenience of two accessory trays and a USB charge port for your smart device. Control your mount with your smartphone or tablet. Includes a rechargeable Lithium ION battery for up to 10 hours of use on a single charge.

Celestron NexStar Evolution Mount and Tripod

The Nexstar Evolution Mount has many new improvements! It includes a built in lithium battery for stargazing events up to 10 hours on a single charge and the included USB ports allow other devices to be charged during observing sessions.

Control mount wirelessly from smartphone (both iOS and Android) with the Celestron SkyPortal Mobile App

Slide an OTA into a Vixen-style mounting bracket.

Includes high performance worm gears for accurate tracking

About the Celestron NexStar Evolution Mount

Celestron engineers designed the NexStar Evolution based on years of customer feedback. It offers many thoughtful design features that combine to provide you the best possible experience out under the stars. Forget about batteries or an external power supply. For the first time ever on a consumer mount, NexStar Evolution includes its own built-in lithium-ion battery so that you will be able to enjoy stargazing marathons of up to 10 hours on a single charge! You can even use NexStar Evolution’s USB charge port to top off the other devices in your life that need to stay powered on during an observing session.
Setting up your NexStar Evolution is quick and painless with large, ergonomic handles. The steel tripod features leg etchings to help you achieve a level, uniform height for your telescope. Manual clutches in both altitude and azimuth offer greater flexibility to manually point the telescope when powered off. Store up to 7 eyepieces in 2 accessory trays, one with an adjustable red LED illuminator.
If you’re interested in astro-imaging, the Celestron NexStar Evolution is an excellent, affordable way to get started. It’s the only alt-azimuth fork mount in its price range that offers worm gears, along with improved motors. NexStar Evolution’s tracking accuracy is so impressive, you can capture images of deep-sky objects like the Orion Nebula by simply attaching an OTA and your DSLR camera. As you progress in the hobby of astronomical imaging, you can add the Celestron Pro HD Wedge to achieve longer exposures for more detailed astrophotos.

Celestron NexStar Evolution Mount Specifications & Features

Mount Type: Single Fork Arm Altazimuth

Tripod: Stainless Steel

Power Requirements: Internal Battery Included

Max Slew Speed: 4 degrees per second

Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Solar and Lunar

Alignment Procedures: SkyAlign, 3-Star Align, Solar System Align

Communication Ports: 1 hand control (excluded) and 3 aux ports for optional accessories

App Database: Over 120,000 including 220 of the best deep sky and solar system objects

USB Charge Port: Yes

New cost USD$1300 exclude shipping and taxes.

Contact me at 9457 0145. Thank you!
Last edited by Bergkamp_ on Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_

WTS: Celestron Nexstar Evolution Mount + Celestron Starsense + Celestron Carrying Case Nexstar 8 SE & 9.25/11" OTA

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Up!
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS: Celestron Nexstar Evolution Mount + Celestron Starsense + Celestron Carrying Case Nexstar 8 SE & 9.25/11" OTA

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =)
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS: Celestron Nexstar Evolution Mount + Celestron Starsense + Celestron Carrying Case Nexstar 8 SE & 9.25/11" OTA

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =)
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =)
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =) open to separate sale.
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS: Celestron NexStar Evolution Mount and Tripod $1100

Post by Bergkamp_ »

up =)
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS: Celestron NexStar Evolution Mount and Tripod $1000

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Looking for new owner =)
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS: Celestron NexStar Evolution Mount and Tripod [SOLD]

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Sold to a friendly dad.