WTS : Takahashi FS-60C Fluorite Refractor Telescope [SOLD]

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

WTS : Takahashi FS-60C Fluorite Refractor Telescope [SOLD]

Post by Bergkamp_ »

[*]WTS: Takahashi FS-60C Fluorite Refractor Telescope ($1000)

http://www.optcorp.com/takahashi-fs-60c ... scope.html (USD $1000)
http://www.optcorp.com/takahashi-tube-h ... scope.html (USD $130)
Solar filter ($50)

Total new at $1,554.25 Singapore Dollar exclude shipping and taxes.

It is in mint condition.

Are you looking for an extreme high quality refractor telescope to serve across a variety of purposes? Then look no more... Takahashi has your answer with the FS-60C Fluorite Refractor.

Offered up in compact package refractor telescope par excellence - created for the optical connoisseur. It begins with a combination of calcium fluorite crystal lens which are created in a laboratory environment, then hard coated for maximum light transmission. From there it's combined with fluorite crystal and low dispersion glass to offer up optical quality that surpasses any other extra-low dispersion glass refractor on the market. Thanks to Takahashi's controlled environment in crystal creation, absolutely precision can be achieved that cannot be rivalled by nature... And this precision shows in Takahashi's true apochromatic optical systems - and their virtually perfect colour correction!

Hard coated in a vacuum chamber for maximum light transmission and internally knife edge baffles means there's no stray light bouncing around either. Two-element, air spaced design means one less light robbing lens than a triplet system and there's no oil between lens to cloud with age. The colour correction you see tonight through your Takahashi FS-60CB Fluorite Refractor is the same colour correction you can expect to see through your Takahashi FS-60 Fluorite Refractor for many, many years to come. It's an investment in optical quality...

Weighing in at less than three pounds, you'll find the Takahashi FS-60CB Fluorite Refractor is perfect for all your needs. The rack and pinion focuser has large, easy to use knobs and optical tube has a mounting area for an optional finder scope. The Takahashi FS-60CB Fluorite Refractor comes complete with a non-marring compression ring fitting 1.25" focuser and at only 17" long with the dew shield in place offers up the ultimate in portability. For astrophotographers, the f/5.9 focal ratio, 355mm focal length, and 5.0/7.0 photo field makes for one sweet scope, while visual observers will appreciate the FS-60C's magnitude 10.7 light grasp and 1.95 arc seconds of resolution!

Don't settle for second best...

Comes with:
•FS-60C Fluorite Refractor OTA
•Dust Covers
•Focus Drawtube Extension Tube
•Takahashi Tube Holder for Takahashi FS-60C Telescope
+ Solar filter

All in for SGD $1000

Kindly contact Wee Ern @ 9457 0145. Many thanks!

Last edited by Bergkamp_ on Sat May 29, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS : Takahashi FS-60CB Fluorite Refractor Telescope

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =)
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =)
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =) [smilie=admire2.gif]
Bergkamp_

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =)
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS : Takahashi FS-60CB Fluorite Refractor Telescope ($1000)

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =) price lower
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS : Takahashi FS-60CB Fluorite Refractor Telescope ($1000)

Post by Bergkamp_ »

up =)
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS : Takahashi FS-60C Fluorite Refractor Telescope $1000

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Reserved.
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS : Takahashi FS-60C Fluorite Refractor Telescope [Reserved]

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Sold to friendly Bruce in Australia. Have many stories with this FS60c. It is time to say good bye. I know he will be in good hands.

[smilie=bye2.gif]