WTS: Large Orion Pro Pluck-Foam Waterproof Accessory Case (SOLD)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

WTS: Large Orion Pro Pluck-Foam Waterproof Accessory Case (SOLD)

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Lightly used. Very good condition with foam.

Internal dimension: 40cm x 32.5cm x 15cm

Keep your valuable astronomy accessories in mint-condition with this sturdy waterproof case.

High-impact, shockproof polypropylene exterior and heavy-duty latches with secure release tabs provide sealed protection from dust and moisture

Customizable pluck-foam interior lets you organize your accessories just the way you want them

Waterproof design will even float on water!

Features removable shoulder strap, pressure-release valve, and comfortable carrying handle

Give your treasured astronomy accessories the protection they deserve with the Large Orion Pro Pluck-Foam Waterproof Accessory Case. This extremely durable large case is made of high-impact polypropylene to keep your valuable eyepieces, Barlow lenses, filters, diagonals, astrophotography cameras and other astronomy goodies clean, organized and protected so they're ready for action on any clear night. The included pluck-foam insert lets you control how to organize and store your accessories inside, so you can arrange your gear just the way you like.

When closed, the Large Orion Pro Pluck-Foam Waterproof Accessory Case becomes completely sealed for protection from moisture and dust. Its rugged, shockproof construction will help protect accessories stored inside against accidental bumps. This waterproof case will even float on water!

The Large Orion Pro Pluck-Foam Waterproof Accessory Case features two heavy-duty latches with secure release tabs, a pre-drilled lock hole, a comfortable carrying handle, removable shoulder strap, and a convenient pressure release valve. This large-size case measures 20.2"x16.3"x7.8" externally, and has internal dimensions of 19.0"x13.9"x7.3" - plenty of room for a thorough assortment of stargazing supplies.

With a Large Orion Pro Accessory Case, it's easy to keep all your gear in mint-condition! For astronomy, telescope, celestron, skywatcher, Orion, ioptron, lenses, refractor, eyepieces, camera, ccd, etc. All the precious items you want to protect!

contact me at 9457 0145. Thank you!
Last edited by Bergkamp_ on Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS: Large Orion Pro Pluck-Foam Waterproof Accessory Case $110

Post by Bergkamp_ »

=) Looking for new owner
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_

Re: WTS: Large Orion Pro Pluck-Foam Waterproof Accessory Case $100

Post by Bergkamp_ »

SOLD =)