Bid for WO 10th Anniversary Scope – 80mm Flourite Doublet AP

Here is the place for vendors to make their product annoucement.
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Why so quiet? Ok, I bid $1,425.
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
ariefm71

Post by ariefm71 »

i'll be going to Taiwan next sunday, might drop by at WO office if time permits to check out this scope.

cheers,
arief
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

So did I win the bid?
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
Jim McGill
Vendor

Bid Winner!

Post by Jim McGill »

Hi Singastro,

As we did not receive any new bids as confirmed by Mr.Robin last night, the successful bidder for the limited edition WO 80mm 10th anniversary scope goes to Tachyon at S$1,425 (nett)!!!

Tachyon, congrats!!!! Can you contact Mr Robin at 9456-6785 to give him your real name and delivery details?

Thank you guys for the participation.

Any future queries please contact Mr Robin as I'm still overseas. By the way, I was in an area where only Mars, Aldebaran and Canopus could be seen!

Cheers,
Jim, McGill
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

I would like to thank Elton for not contesting my bid! :)
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
I would like to thank Elton for not contesting my bid!
WOW!! Got another scope that can use the MicroStar Mount now... hee hee :D :P =P
By the way, I was in an area where only Mars, Aldebaran and Canopus could be seen!
WOW... so bad?? In china?? Long time didn't hear from you... Business must be good... :)

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

In fact, I got the Microstar in anticipation of this Scope! Remember I asked about the weight capacity? :P