Two nikon DSLR lenses

Have an old aquarium or bicycle you don't need anymore? Here is the place to sell your unwanted (non-astro) items to a friendly Singastroian. Your junk might be someone else's treasure! Strictly for non-commerical use only.
antares2063
Favourite scope: Newtonians

Two nikon DSLR lenses

Post by antares2063 »

Dear all,

I have two underused lens in good condition to let go . Attached are photos and a brief writeup.

1) Nikon AF (autofocus) 50mm f1.8D

A good low cost lens for trying out portraiture and landscape shooting. Lens is clean and almost new, comes with Original box, front lens cap, back lens cap and instruction manual.

Selling for : sold

2) Tamron Adaptall II SP 35mm-80mm f/2.8-3.8 Manual Compact Zoom

A classic manual lens , its unique feature is it has a rear housing that can adapt to all (hence the name "adaptall") DSLRs from the major brands. In my case this comes with the removabale Nikon mounting ring as shown in pic #2 and #3. It can work with other Dslrs if you are able to acquire the adaptor rings.

2nd unique feature of this lens is that it works as a zoom as well as a macro. At f-stop 5.6 and above the images are tack sharp. The focusing ring, zoom ring, and aperture control ring turns smoothly. The only cosmetic issue I have to point out is the rubber grip rings has become a little warped, but not loose! over the years. The lens comes with front cap, back cap, but no box as this is a second hand lens. Made in Japan.

I have attached one online user review of this lens here:
http://extreme-macro.co.uk/tamron-35-80mm/

Selling for : $100 , most Ebay ads lists this at USD$80 and more.

Please contact me at 9-one-2-8-five-6-eight-2 if you have any queries. Meetup preferably at any MRT station between Buona Vista and Bedok.

Regards
Poon
Last edited by antares2063 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I miss the place where stars shine bright, to gaze upwards in awe of the sight
antares2063

Re: Two nikon DSLR lenses

Post by antares2063 »

Nikon 50mm f1.8D sold. Tamron 35-80 manual zoom macro still available.

Regards
Junwei
antares2063

Re: Two nikon DSLR lenses

Post by antares2063 »

Tamron 35 - 80 Sold