WTS: Baader 1.25" & 2" 8-24mm Hyperion Universal Mark IV Zoom Eyepiece & Baader Planetarium Hyperion T-Adaptor M43[SOLD]

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

WTS: Baader 1.25" & 2" 8-24mm Hyperion Universal Mark IV Zoom Eyepiece & Baader Planetarium Hyperion T-Adaptor M43[SOLD]

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV: fourth generation of Baader-Zoom, 68° Widefield eyepiece with five magnifications - focal lengths 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24mm clearly defined with "smoothed-out" improved Clickstop Action (a must for effortless binoviewing)
Includes 2" and 1¼" barrel, usable for all telescopes with 1.25" or 2" focusers, and some spotting scopes with 1 3/8" thread (Celestron / Sky-Watcher and others)
High Quality Phantom Coating Group Multicoatings! For faintest objects, maximum contrast and total freedom from reflections
Large adjustable rubber eyecup, smaller straight rubber eyecup and winged, foldable eyecup included, to fit over M43 photo/video-thread
M43-Video-Photo thread for afocal and classical projection photography, permits optional adaptation of practically any camera with optional accessories

For connecting DSLR T-rings
Connection to the Astro T-2 system
Classic eyepiece projection
T2 extension connectors (M 42 x 0.75, available variably in lengths of 7.5 / 15 / 40 and 8 - 14 mm) can also be screwed on to extend the projection scale.
Box contents: Hyperion T-adaptor M43 / T-2

Pls contact me at 94570145. Thanks.

Last edited by Bergkamp_ on Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Re: WTS: Baader 1.25" & 2" 8-24mm Hyperion Universal Mark IV Zoom Eyepiece & Baader Planetarium Hyperion T-Adaptor M43[$

Post by Bergkamp_ »

up =)
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .