WTS sky watcher star adventurer - black colour

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
jia siang

WTS sky watcher star adventurer - black colour

Post by jia siang »

Selling a good condition Star adventurer mount. im the first owner. bought 2-3 years ago from cyclops optics (HK) during the pandemic era. black colour. older version, but very solid. I feel that the older one are built more solidly than all these newer 2i version. i have done 3 mins exposure in sg before without guiding.

i feel that i have out grown this mount. hence selling it. i will also provide tutorial on how you can easily use manual go to by using DEC and hour angle coordinates using lenses up to 250mm focal length and how to do a proper drift aligment if you using digital camera such as dslr etc so that you will not have star trails. comes with full accessories. i dont have the pictures of individual parts now. you can PM me and i will gather those.

set doesnt include tripod.

This is the most portable setup that you can get if you dont have a balcony and you need to travel with it. it wont kill the hobby for beginners.
why buy a heavy EQ mount where you got so frustrated by the weight and you dont even have a clue on using it? if you want to learn astronomy, this is the perfect mount.

Selling for $390 nego

Contact 8502210six

below photo shows the black colour star adventurer and the veil nebula using 2 min exposure with drift alignment technique stacked which i did recently under a bright moon and surrounding bright lamps.
20230805_013752 (1).jpg
20230805_013752 (1).jpg (296.72 KiB) Viewed 11718 times
1234.jpg
1234.jpg (695.59 KiB) Viewed 11718 times
jia siang

Re: WTS sky watcher star adventurer - black colour

Post by jia siang »

sold!