8 inch clamp ring

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
kochu
Favourite scope: Sharpstar-107PH Triplet.

8 inch clamp ring

Post by kochu »

Hi all,

Has any one got a pair of clamp rings suitable for 8 inch OTA, to sell . I think an ID around 215 mm should be suitable.

Pls SMS or PM to me.
Mob: 9368 9558

Kochu/29-8-05
===========
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Has any one got a pair of clamp rings suitable for 8 inch OTA, to sell . I think an ID around 215 mm should be suitable.
I think Richard Low (rlow) may have one for sale... check with him.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
rlow

Post by rlow »

I think Richard Low (rlow) may have one for sale... check with him.
Weixing is spot on!! How on earth did he know??

Actually I want to sell 2 nos. Vixen 8" tube rings. original id 230mm clear, include EVA foam lining to fit C8 optical tube. Light green color. Excellent condition, bought last year but used only 3 times. Kochu, if you are interested, please sms me.
kochu

Post by kochu »

Hi Richard and Weixing,

Thanks for reply.

Hi Richard ,

Sorry I misplaced your tel no when I did some spring cleaning of my address book. Pls send me again. I am interested in buying the clamp ring. Let me go home and measure the exact OD of my LX90 OTA and will call you and confirm..

Hi Weixing,

Thanks for the info. By the way if you are still looking for 6x30 finder bracket I have one purchased from Shoelevy last month for ten $. I do not need it and you can take it if it suits your purpose.

Brgds

Kochu/29-8-05
kochu

Clamp rong

Post by kochu »

Hi Richard,

230 mm is OK. Pls SMS or call me

Kochu/9368 9558
=========
rlow

Post by rlow »

Ok Kochu, pls let me know if you want to collect the 2 tube rings here this week or at mersing.