WTB: 2" Diagonal for refractor

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
jermng

WTB: 2" Diagonal for refractor

Post by jermng »

Hi,
Looking for 2" diagonal as mentioned above. Let me know what you have. Not looking for any particular model, so if anyone is looking to upgrade to one of those dielectric or quartz diagonals, sell me yours!! =)

Jeremy Ng
lowrobin
Vendor

Re: WTB: 2" Diagonal for refractor

Post by lowrobin »

jermng wrote:Hi,
Looking for 2" diagonal as mentioned above. Let me know what you have. Not looking for any particular model, so if anyone is looking to upgrade to one of those dielectric or quartz diagonals, sell me yours!! =)

Jeremy Ng
Hi Jeremy,

2" " New Generation Diagonal with 90degree star mirror precision 1/10 wave lambda surface with 10mm thichness mirror for refractor at $320 from W.O. , in stock can collect anytime. P.M. me if interested

Robin Low :)
denebman

Post by denebman »

Hi, Jeremy,

I am providing homemade 2" 99% reflectivity dielectric mirror diagonal, the tube is made of stainless steel and the mirror cell is crafted from one solid aluminum block to insure permanent allignment.

Two pieces will be delivered to me in this month, I will also compare it to my Televue 2" everbrite diagonal. P.M. me if you are interested.
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600