Looking for a travel scope

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
perseid
Vendor

Post by perseid »

I have 6" F8 in stock. As the scopes are custom made, the delivery time is approximately 2 weeks.
I have optics for 8" F6, 10" F5 and 12" F5, but not the woodwork. Depending on my carpenter, the delivery time would be a month or slightly longer.
Price will depends on the accessories that you requested. You can choose from the following.

Finder
6x30mm f
8x50mm
Red Dot

Focuser
1.25"
2"
2" crayford
Helical focuser

regards,
CK
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Hi CK,
To make it easier, why not post an updated price list under the Vendors section so potential buyers can mix and match? You can also state any discounts or offer that may be in effect for the period.
cheers
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
perseid
Vendor

Post by perseid »

Good idea.
I'll have the price list available soon.

Regards,
CK
denebman

Post by denebman »

perseid wrote:...The optic is from Guan Sheng. I can't gurantee that the mirror is 1/12 wave, but I didn't see any problem with the optics. I was very impressed with the optics they produced. Both their refractors and reflectors performed very well while the price is downright low...
May I know if they provide any test report on the mirror? The 1/12 wave statement is for p.t.v or r.m.s? Any interferometer test reports?

Thank you
10" Telekit with Zambuto optics~TMB 152/1200 (construction)~Takashi Mewlon 210~TMB 80/600
rlow

Post by rlow »

To make it easier, why not post an updated price list under the Vendors section so potential buyers can mix and match? You can also state any discounts or offer that may be in effect for the period.
Kindly also include the weight and dimensions of the dobs. Thank you.