Singastro Lelong Sale in Apr

Alright, this is for sharing of your observation experience. Or, if you are arranging gatherings, star-gazing expeditions or just want some company to go observing together, you can shout it out here.
rcj
Vendor

Post by rcj »

hi cc,
thanks for the update. from the thread here, thought the response was quite healthy. i will be keen to give you a list of items for sale, if the event is still on.
hi kat,
i think CC's update is clear. It depends on response so whether it is still on depends on the people, and which saturday.
place is initially at a condo near sengkang mrt, but no point settling this until more people come forth with their items for sale!
to everyone:
let's make this an event for everyone to gather and catch up the old times again too yeah!
Photon Bucket
http://www.celestialportraits.com
Facebook page: celestialportraits
acc
Administrator
Favourite scope: Mag1 Instruments 12.5" Portaball

Post by acc »

Ya I think its good to have organize the event regardless of whether there are more sellers... can treat this as a gathering too. I will annouce a date once I have a function room at Compass Hts booked. Probably towards the end of this month or beginnning of next month. Welcome to hear from anyone as to the preferred dates, espy to avoid clashing with any exams period.

cheers
cc
We do it in the dark...
Portaball 12.5"
Takahashi Mewlon 210
William Optics 110ED
...and all night long!
blurblock

Post by blurblock »

Finally :D ..... Coming Soon :D....... Just hope I had not leave Singapore yet :D
rcj
Vendor

Post by rcj »

great cc! let me know if u need help...
Photon Bucket
http://www.celestialportraits.com
Facebook page: celestialportraits
IceAngel
Favourite scope: Sky 90

Post by IceAngel »

i am interested to see wat lelong sales items are there.. hope is after my ROC trip.. lolz :p
*~Stars AND Clear Sky always~*
Leslie
*Owner of Antares 93mm Achromat Refractor* :)
-10.11.03-
*Owner of Takahashi SKY 90 Fluorite Doublet Apochromat Refractor* :D
-25.03.06-
klutz

Post by klutz »

Thanks, Remus & CC!

I'll keep an eye on this thread then!

Regards,
Kat
You know dat children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers...