ASTRO IMAGE PROCESSING SEMINAR

Here is the place for the admins or moderators to do their annoucements. Or, if you have bought a new scope and want the whole world to know, do it here. Basically this is the place for any astro first-hand news.
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Yeah... and there is this irritting guy sitting in front on the left side that keeps interrupting the speaker!!
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
river

Post by river »

Yeah... and there is this irritting guy sitting in front on the left side that keeps interrupting the speaker!!
hehe, is it?? I don feel that way leh.. he is like one of the 'A' student who always sit front row and be the first to spot teacher's math mistake.. hehe
rlow

Post by rlow »

Ahem...Andrew, did you find him irritating? Then you should have said so and kick him (ie, Tachyon) out! haha!
ericgoh

Post by ericgoh »

Hi Remus,

May be just my dream: could you write out a detailed instructions for using PS to process astro image? I definitely need yours to go thru' again myself.