Need help to contact Remus

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
Debash

Need help to contact Remus

Post by Debash »

Hi all,

I'm trying to contact Remus (Starmatrix) for last three weeks though e-mail, SMS, phone without any response...do you guys know if he is away from town or something and when he's going to be back? Any business associate of his (if there's any) in town? Need to settle an old deal. Thanks.
Debash
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Re: Need help to contact Remus

Post by Airconvent »

Debash wrote:Hi all,

I'm trying to contact Remus (Starmatrix) for last three weeks though e-mail, SMS, phone without any response...do you guys know if he is away from town or something and when he's going to be back? Any business associate of his (if there's any) in town? Need to settle an old deal. Thanks.
yes..he's a little difficult to contact sometimes but you can try attending those Friday night sessions at SP...he usually lurk there.

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
Debash

Post by Debash »

Thanks, Rich..now I know where to find him :) ...managed to contact him yesterday...cheers.
Debash
kcy
Location: Some where in space...some where in the evolution of time...

Post by kcy »

If you want to find him just come down to sp astronomers clubhouse @ t11 lv 3....i'm sure other then fridays u will be able to find him.
Yours Sincerly,

Kong Chong Yew 8)
SP astronomers