WTT - Sirius EQG for another mount

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
timatworksg

WTT - Sirius EQG for another mount

Post by timatworksg »

Hi All,

Just posting this up here to see if I get any good replies and interest.
As the post reads...it's a Trade. Of course, will top-up/calculate difference, etc etc, where needed. So don't panic as yet...just lemme know and we can discuss further.. [smilie=cute.gif]

I have been slowly downsizing my Astro stuff as work commitments next year will leave me on shift work timings and less nights for gazing and AP. Hence, I may wish to downsize my Orion Sirius EQG to something easier for me to use for visual. AP will be on hold till I find something to work with.

I'm looking for either an IOptron tower or Nexstar type mount. With the GOTO and GPS makes set up faster and easier for me down the road. It also needs to hold at least 12-20lbs...guess the IOptron is the obvious choice...but open to suggestions and interest.

So if you have such a possible mount, not in use, thought of getting a steady and wonderful EQ tracking mount...drop me a PM.
As mentioned...this is to see if anyone is interested to trade. PM me and we can get together to discuss further on cost and whatever else. Ain't here to earn anything but to continue enjoying the heavens with whatever time I have.

Thanks and hope to hear some PM's!! Cheers! [smilie=cute.gif] [smilie=cute.gif] [smilie=good-job.gif]
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
timatworksg

Re: WTT - Sirius EQG for another mount

Post by timatworksg »

Thread closed. Mount and Trade found and completed with a great new Astro friend!!

Please delete thank you!
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!