SALE TELESCOPES SCAM

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
bornfree
Favourite scope: Still searching for "The Eye"

Re: SALE TELESCOPES SCAM

Post by bornfree »

are u guys taking advantage of the poor weather to stock up on telescopes? by the kind of purchase you are doing, i am going to have to stock up on maggie mee, canned food, candles, matches, blankets and other necessities. you guys are calling tornadoes, bizzards, hail, sleet and tsunami to this tiny island. lolz..

btw, Gary, your $400 billion purchase doesnt seems like the will make the delivery, ur purchase has officially closed their website down. an order they cant fulfill. til they have no capital to finance their company, i guess.
Born to be Free
Gary

Post by Gary »

Mariner wrote:I just placed an order for 30 of those as well as 30 AP Mach1s! [smilie=happy.gif]
Aiyah, should have told me earlier. We could have combined orders and save a few rupiah for shipping. [smilie=crying2.gif]
http://www.astro.sg
email: gary[at]astro.sg
twitter: @astrosg

"The importance of a telescope is not how big it is, how well made it is.
It is how many people, less fortunate than you, got to look through it."
-- John Dobson.
kimo

Post by kimo »

Thanks for info. I tried to contact them about Astro Tech At8IN, they offered me too low price. I didn't like the transection method so didn't order. yes, it is a scam. be carefull when you buy astro gear from overseas.