MicroDenk

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
rlow

Re: MicroDenk

Post by rlow »

Alvin, your edited statement is better, and fair. Astronomical binoviewers are based on microscope component anyway.

Btw, for the defective fogged binoviewer, why didnt you return to the overseas buyer and get a refund instead?
Richard Low
Great Red Spot
Favourite scope: Newtonian

Post by Great Red Spot »

Richard, I don't see it as a problem that the binoviewer is a converted microscope head. I believe even the Zeiss and Mark V binoviewers have origins in microscope head. I tried to bid for a Zeiss microscope head to convert to try to convert but lost by a hair ...

I found it too troublesome ... but in hindsight for a product of this price perhaps the trouble is worth it ...
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

Very good and concise write up. I think this is the first article on the complete dis assembly of the denk binoviewer. I always wanted to open up my denk 2 , but now i think with your experience in it had help me see it without doing so .. cheers.