WTB: 5x24 and 6x24 finderscope with bracket (Closed)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

WTB: 5x24 and 6x24 finderscope with bracket (Closed)

Post by weixing »

Hi,
I'm looking for 5x24 and 6x24 finder scope.... It must come with the finder scope bracket or holder. The optics condition of the finder scope is not importance.

PM me your price if you have such useless finder scope lying around and wish to get rid of it. :P

Have a nice day.
Last edited by weixing on Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
kayheem

Post by kayheem »

Hi Weixing,

Are you referring to the holder or the dovetail base that attaches to the OTA?

Kay Heem
weixing
Super Moderator
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Are you referring to the holder or the dovetail base that attaches to the OTA?
Oops... I mean the the holder or bracket. Will modify my post.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
perseid
Vendor

Post by perseid »

Hi Weixing,
Any reason why you want a 5x24 or 6x24? I have a lot of 6x30 in stock.
I am selling it for RM180 (approximately SGD80). Comes with bracket and base. Shipping would be extra but cost around RM10 by regular mail. Takes 5 working days from Penang.

Regards,
CK
weixing
Super Moderator

Post by weixing »

Hi,
I'm using it to do some testing... basically to mount a laser pointer and a smaller finder is more suitable.... and I don't require a new one. :)

Thanks for your offer.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
addy

Post by addy »

Hi

check if this http://www.singastro.org/viewtopic.php?t=2025 is what you want.. I am selling the 6x30 vixen finder with holder/bracket since I have already sold the OTA for a "very famous person" on this forum sometime back.. the finder is perfect, glass is mint..

cheers
Andy
rlow

Post by rlow »

Hi Weixing

I have an old Baush & Lomb 6x30 finder with finder bracket that fits the C8 with 2 screws. You can have it for a song.... just sms me.