WTS: accessories

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
fizzy123

WTS: accessories

Post by fizzy123 »

9mm Generic Plossl $25
25mm Modified Achromat $25
20mm Generic Plossl $25

Red dot finder $30
fizzy123

Post by fizzy123 »

Sorri Dotzs,
I dunno how to attach the potos as I also dun have a digital cam to shoot and upload. But it is those type that is mounted on the skywatcher series of telescopes. :idea: :?:
DotDotDotZ

Post by DotDotDotZ »

Hi,
Erm...just not sure whether I can fit the base of the finderscope to my celestron powerseeker 76. I have checked sky-watcher website, I have seen the picture of the red dot finder, but I not sure whether it can fix it in. My powerseeker's 76 finder uses 2 screws to fix the base in. Any pros can enlighten me whether I can fix the red dot finder in?

Fizzy, check your pm..thanks. I decided to buy the item from u. If it doesn't fit, maybe I can try my own ways to fix it in.

Sorry if I sound abit noob, cause I am still very new to this. :)
anat

Post by anat »

I have the skywatcher red dot finder. It needs the base as sold by orion. You will find it in the Astrobargain website.

Anat
DotDotDotZ

Post by DotDotDotZ »

I have the skywatcher red dot finder. It needs the base as sold by orion. You will find it in the Astrobargain website.

Anat
I see, thanks alot...cleared my doubts on how to fit the finder onto my telescope. :)
DotDotDotZ

Post by DotDotDotZ »

Hi fizzy,
Check the PM I sent u today (15/12/2005). Thanks. :)