WTS: Explore Scientific ED102 102mm Triplet Apochromatic [SOLD]

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

WTS: Explore Scientific ED102 102mm Triplet Apochromatic [SOLD]

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Want to sell Explore Scientific ED102 102mm Triplet Apochromatic

1. OTA
2. Finder
3. Tube ring and dovetail

The Explore Scientific ED102 Essential Series Air-Spaced Triplet APO Refractor Telescope (ES-ED10207-02) is a professional-grade telescope that offers advanced features for amateur and professional astronomers. Its air-spaced triplet apochromatic (APO) lens design provides superior color correction and sharp, high-contrast images, making it ideal for deep-sky and planetary observations. With a 102mm aperture and 660mm focal length, this telescope offers a wide field of view for a detailed view of the night sky. The telescope comes with a 2-inch dual-speed focuser, allowing for precise focusing and the use of a wide range of eyepieces and accessories. The Explore Scientific ED102 telescope is perfect for both visual and photographic use, making it a versatile and high-quality choice for any astronomy enthusiast. Get your hands on this professional telescope and explore the night sky like never before!

https://explorescientificusa.com/produc ... -telescope

Kindly contact me at 9457 0145. Thanks!~
Last edited by Bergkamp_ on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Re: WTS: Explore Scientific ED102 102mm Triplet Apochromatic [$700]

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Still selling =)
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .