Amazing Guy

Having cloudynights? Take a sip of coffee and let's chat about other things around us. From food to games, this is for all the off-topic chat.
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Amazing Guy

Post by Airconvent »

This French version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire was asked what revolves around the Earth. He did not know, did an audience poll and over 50% says its the Sun! Inspite of a woman telling him its wrong, he went ahead of chose the Sun anyway after discounting the Moon! Goodness gracious!

http://www.dumbie.com/804/Dumb-guy-gets ... naire.html
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
starfinder

Post by starfinder »

That is so hilarious!

Probably it's because the rest of the world thinks the Moon revolves around the Earth, so the French must be different and choose the Sun instead. Just kidding...
madsock

Post by madsock »

Erm... honestly speaking, if i am in the audience and someone actually waste his lifeline on such a simple question, i would have "sabo"ed him and tell him "oh yeah it has to be the sun"....

Don't waste the million dollars on him. In fact, don't even waste any airtime on him. He don't deserve it.

Heh heh... i'm just eber.... :twisted: