Baader MaxBright binoviewers

Here is the place to talk about all those equipment(Telescope, Mounts, Eyepieces, etc...) you have. Not sure which scope/eyepiece is best for you? Trash it out here!
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

i have one sitting in my drybox now. if u would be nice enough to bring along a pair of eyepiece we could try it out.
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

i was told to get matching pair of eyepieces, at least those within the same batch. still thinking of getting a pair of radian 14mm since there's a promo on. but not sure if it would work well.
leechriz

Post by leechriz »

I'm interested in the MaxBright binoviewer as well but I've questions choosing the right accessories that I should choose to go along with it? Do I need the
Glasspath compensator if I'm using an 8" SCT with 2" WO diagonal?
wucheeyiun

maxbright binoviewer

Post by wucheeyiun »

Hi,
Regarding binoviewer, SCT has a very broad range in Focusing. Barlowing ( glasspath ) may not be required, unless you are using a refractor.
You can check with Remus in the purchase of the Maxbright Binoviewer, his service is very good :)
leechriz

Post by leechriz »

Thanks for the advice. What would you recommend as the pair of eyepieces to go with the binoviewer? I'm interested in a set of low-powered wide-field eyepieces with about 60-70 FOV.
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

I would recommend WO swan 20mm, for economical no nonsense wide angle eyepieces in matched pair...
or simple 25mm plossl or orthoscopic eyepieces to start.