WTS - 127Mak & ZS66SD APO (ALL SOLD!)

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
timatworksg

WTS - 127Mak & ZS66SD APO (ALL SOLD!)

Post by timatworksg »

Hello all!

Selling off 2 scopes to make space in my Cab! They are hardly used and have always been stored in the Dry Cabinet. Details as follows:

1. Skywatcher 127mm f/12.1 Maksutov-Cassegrain (the Blue tube) : SOLD

- Yes,...it's supposed to be in Blue but it has a few hairline scratches (no dents) from use over time and I never liked the blue. So it was covered with a thick vinyl sticker which gave it a whole new look! You can remove it if you wish with no damage to the original Blue. This is the same sticker used for outdoor signages and displays.
Optics are fungus free with the usual dust particles. Comes with the Finder scope shoe and mounting bracket for mounting on a tripod. You can easily bolt on a dovetail if needed. Only has the front cap but no visual back cap/plug.

A 5" easy to carry, portable and nice FOV scope. Seen many planets with this guy and some DSO's too! Many will attest that a 5" Mak is a nice sized buddy to have! Images as follows-

=========================================================

2. Williams Optics Zenithstar 66SD APO w/carry case : SOLD

- Used this only a few times for wide field AP and twice as a guidescope. Great for Birding and terrestrial viewing! Many good reviews about this little guy's optics and mechanics!
Everything is still in good condition with clear optics apart from our friends 'the dust'! Crayford focuser with fine focus is still very smooth! Dovetail has been filed down (hence the shiny surface) to shallow the angle allowing it to accommodate various 'V' saddle mounts (the WO dovetail angle is a little steeper and I shallowed it a little to suit my other saddles). Comes with the WO carry bag as shown!

Another wonderful carry along-go anywhere scope. Great for a quickie Ob when you need it! Images as follows:

=========================================================

Scopes all sold! Thanks to the buyers and all else who read this!

Thanks for reading!
Tim
Last edited by timatworksg on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Update:

127 Mak reserved
My wife never complained about how much time, effort & money I spent on my Astronomy hobby!................suddenly I met her!!!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Great deal~!
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Update:

- 127 Mak reserved
- ZS66SD reserved

@bergkamp
thanks bro! Thanks for the support!
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Update:

- 127 Mak reserved
- ZS66SD SOLD - welcome home to daddy!! LOL!
Bergkamp_
Favourite scope: Telescope that i can bring out

Post by Bergkamp_ »

Home sweet home =P
Wee Ern aRmeD wiF Telescope reAdY tO taKe ovEr thE skY .. wIF jUst mY naKed eYEs .
timatworksg

Post by timatworksg »

Update:

- 127 Mak SOLD
- ZS66SD SOLD - welcome home to daddy!! LOL!

Thanks to the buyers!
Mods please close/delete thread where needed. Thank you!

Tim