WTB : Nikon Coolpix 995 ***FOUND***

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
harlequin2902

WTB : Nikon Coolpix 995 ***FOUND***

Post by harlequin2902 »

Looking for a Nikon Coolpix 995.

Hoping to get one of these as a replacement digiscoping camera once I manage to sell my A70.

My requirements :

- Package contents, at the minimum, must be as per the original package contents.

- Some light signs of wear on the body is OK, but scratches etc... on LCD screen or camera lens is an absolutely no-no.

- must be fully functional (e.g all the buttons must be working as they should be. someone is trying to sell one with one of the buttons intermittently responsive only :shock: )

- Budget ~ S$450.00

If you have one that meets my requirements, I will gladly travel to your "homeground" to take a look before confirming.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by harlequin2902 on Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samuel Ng
aquacocoa85

Post by aquacocoa85 »

Haha... sameul... catching the birding fever ar?
Hey, try camera workshop in peninsula. May have.

Rgds,
Eric
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

I already caught it quite a few months ago when the weather started getting really bad for astro. At least my Pronto has something to do now during the day time rather than laze around in the dry cab :lol: .
I already managed to find one good local offer for the 995, so how soon I can get it will depend on how soon I can sell the A70. But I'm seriously thinking of just grabbing it first and worrying about the A70 sale later since these 995's are very hard to come by these days...
Samuel Ng
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

*** FOUND ***

8)
Samuel Ng