Year End Lelong Sale + Gathering - 17 Dec 2 pm

Alright, this is for sharing of your observation experience. Or, if you are arranging gatherings, star-gazing expeditions or just want some company to go observing together, you can shout it out here.
Tachyon

Year End Lelong Sale + Gathering - 17 Dec 2 pm

Post by Tachyon »

I noticed there are a lot of sales going on recently. I have quite a few items to dispose off before my new equipment comes in. Is there a year-end lelong get-together planned?

[Added by ACC]
Lelong Sale
Venue: Function Room 1 at Compass Heights Condo, above Sengkang MRT Station (asked the security guards at the condo for directions. The function roon is next to the gym).
Date: 7 Dec
Time: 2pm to 4pm
Last edited by Tachyon on Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
rlow

Post by rlow »

Hi Andrew, are you organising one? If so, I do have a few stuff to let go....

Btw, what are the new equipment that you have coming in? Will it attract more of the monsoon clouds? :)
acc
Administrator
Favourite scope: Mag1 Instruments 12.5" Portaball

Post by acc »

Well I can always book a function room at Compass Hts for a gathering + sale if enough pple are interested.
We do it in the dark...
Portaball 12.5"
Takahashi Mewlon 210
William Optics 110ED
...and all night long!
rlow

Post by rlow »

Well, you can count me in! :)
kayheem

Post by kayheem »

Sounds good to me!
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

Of course, me too!
[80% Steve, 20% Alfred] ------- Probability of Clear Skies = (Age of newest equipment in days) / [(Number of observers) * (Total Aperture of all telescopes present in mm)]
Tachyon

Post by Tachyon »

rlow wrote:Hi Andrew, are you organising one? If so, I do have a few stuff to let go....

Btw, what are the new equipment that you have coming in? Will it attract more of the monsoon clouds? :)
Not as much clouds as your new acquisition! Heh..
mrngbss

Re: Year End Lelong Sale?

Post by mrngbss »

Tachyon wrote:I noticed there are a lot of sales going on recently. I have quite a few items to dispose off before my new equipment comes in. Is there a year-end lelong get-together planned?
You haven't mentioned what new equipment is coming in.... I think besides me, some others are... :P :P
Wee Nghee the Pooh
wucheeyiun

Post by wucheeyiun »

count me in too...
river

Post by river »

New Celestron 6"SCT OTA with XLT and Celestron accessories kit... count me in (with Vpost now,hope to get them before the lelong date) :)
Last edited by river on Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.