0.965" eyepieces to giveaway?

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
fizzy123

0.965" eyepieces to giveaway?

Post by fizzy123 »

Do any one of u got any unwanted 0.965 inch eyepiece to offer, ie. eyepieces left from thrash scopes? :lol: :D :roll:
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
I got a Celestron 10mm Kellner eyepiece. I think it is still working.... Hope that no fungus decided to "live there"... :P Do you want it?? Also, I got a set of department store scope (without mount), do you want it too??? The 60mm objective got fungus, but I think some part of the scope may be still usable... I'm going to throw it away anyway.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
blurblock

Post by blurblock »

Hey Weixing, can you give me the 10mm 0.96 Kellner eyepiece, I have a 60mm department store scope I want to convert to a guiding scope too :). Got a pair of ring cradle that comes with it :).
weixing
Super Moderator
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
I need to wait for a reply from fizzy123 first. If he/she didn't reply by this week, I will give it to you.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
fizzy123

Post by fizzy123 »

Hi Weixing,
how do I possibly contact u if I am interested and most importantly, when? :wink: , as I am NSF, thus can't possibly be out on week days. By the way u say u live in Tampines, where do u usually do ur stargazing? I happen to live in Tampines too. :) :lol:
weixing
Super Moderator

Post by weixing »

Hi,
OK. You PM me the date and time and where to meet. Night time is the best.

Also, I normally observe on the grass patch beside the Tampines Stadium Car Park.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing