anyone has latest issue of SKY N Telescope?

Have a scope to sell? Or wanna find a good deal? This is your place to buy, sell or trade astro stuff!
Jingguo

anyone has latest issue of SKY N Telescope?

Post by Jingguo »

Hi i'm finding the March issue of Sky N Telescope. I went to Astro Scientific n it was sold out. So i'm hoping if any of u guys out there has it. Willing to offer 15 bucks 4 it. thanks
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
You should be able to get it from Samuel or borrow it from the library.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
harlequin2902

Post by harlequin2902 »

Hi i'm finding the March issue of Sky N Telescope. I went to Astro Scientific n it was sold out. So i'm hoping if any of u guys out there has it. Willing to offer 15 bucks 4 it. thanks
Hi,

For S$15, I think you should be able to get it from Borders. I may be in that area later this week, so shall I look for it for you while I'm there ?
Samuel Ng
chrisyeo

Post by chrisyeo »

Give Kinokuniya a try?

Post by Guest »

If you're in the area, you can try the newstand at the corner of Sim Lim Square (opp. Albert Sq). I saw it recently having the Feb issue. Dunno if the Holland V newstands have S&T.
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

c00kie wrote:If you're in the area, you can try the newstand at the corner of Sim Lim Square (opp. Albert Sq). I saw it recently having the Feb issue. Dunno if the Holland V newstands have S&T.
yup, kinokuniya, borders, sls...all these places stock them.
even the mama shop at Ikea also has some copies.

you can forget about the library though, under the law of the admin universe, they are supposed to be 3-4 issues behind...else they will not be called library anymore... :lol:

if you are afraid to miss an issue, best way is to subscribe to it....its cheaper too....

rich
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
chrisyeo

Post by chrisyeo »

Rich,

abit off topic, but the mama shop at Ikea always sells out on their astronomy mags! Everytime I'm there I check, and everytime they are sold out. Maybe astronomy buffs like Ikea too. ;)

Chris
rlow

Post by rlow »

you can forget about the library though, under the law of the admin universe, they are supposed to be 3-4 issues behind...else they will not be called library anymore...
Hi

I just borrowed the march issue of S&T from the public library last week, so it is not impossible to find current issues there. Still reading it, but if anyone wants a look, you can browse thru it this Friday at Temasek Poly.

regards
rlow
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

hmm.. i oso looking for it. my sch's library has not been getting the megazine for months liao. dunno who is suppose to delivery the megazine to my sch.

~MooEy~
nF
Administrator

Post by nF »

Just had my May issue of S&T delivered to me while still waiting for my 1st issue of nightsky(a S&T publish for easier reading) to arrive hehe =P