ASTROGAZER NIGHT GATHERING (WOODLANDS AVE 6) March 22

Alright, this is for sharing of your observation experience. Or, if you are arranging gatherings, star-gazing expeditions or just want some company to go observing together, you can shout it out here.
Saladin18

ASTROGAZER NIGHT GATHERING (WOODLANDS AVE 6) March 22

Post by Saladin18 »

POSTER (STILL UNDER PROCESS!)

Hi guys I am very happy to meet all those Singastro who so much love the darkness and love the Celestial bodies (Universe) So this coming March as Executive member of Woodlands Zone 11 and supportive fella in Astronomy activities I would like to present another Astrogazer Night Gathering 2008. This time the Date n Day will be on 29 of March 2008, which is Saturday from 7:00pm till 10:30pm. Food will be at $2.00 (-_- due to making exhibition budget addtional of $1.00) There will be a talk host by our friend from Marine Parade CC Astronomy Club. And those who have an astronomical picture and willing to donate it to us for our exhibition please do so. We will paste it up in the Exhibition n credited by YOU! The talks will be held in the Woodlands Zone 11 Classroom and the Exhibition along the Woodlands Zone 11 at block 638 just beside the Link-House of 638A. The Observing Station will be held across the road of Woodlands Ave 6 (Open Field). So I hope to see u there, if want to volunteer up in this event by bring up your Telescope please do so before 20 of March 2008, before 9pm (21:00HRS). Thank you

Please call at this number
96166849 (Mr. Muhammad Ridhwan) for any queries
90678049 (Mr. Jin Peng) for volunteer (Telescopes)
MooEy

Post by MooEy »

oo, sounds gd. anyway 29th march seems to be the earth day wor.

~MooEy~
Jin Peng

Post by Jin Peng »

Hi guys, there is a major issue to clarify here. This gathering is held on the 22nd March 2008, Mr Ridhwan will edit his post soon =)

On the 29th March 2008, Marine Parade CC Star gazing for the public will be held as usual at ECP.

With thanks,
Jin Peng [smilie=bye.gif]
Saladin18

Post by Saladin18 »

On behalf of my RC from Woodlands Zone 11 by approved from my chairman that we held it earlier and it will be on the 22nd of March 2008.

Your sincerely Mr. Muhammad Ridhwan
(Executive Member of Woodlands Zone 11 RC)
weixing
Super Moderator
Favourite scope: Vixen R200SS & Celestron 6" F5 Achro Refractor
Location: (Tampines) Earth of Solar System in Orion Arm of Milky Way Galaxy in Local Group Galaxies Cluster

Post by weixing »

Hi,
Hmm... Full moon night...

Anyway, I edit the thread title to display the correct date.

Have a nice day.
Yang Weixing
:mrgreen: "The universe is composed mainly of hydrogen and ignorance." :mrgreen:
kazumacat

Post by kazumacat »

Hi,
YESH~!! I doubt nobody in this forum will do something about Earth Hour.
Indeed 29th of March is Earth Hour 7pm to 8pm Lights off.
But do not know how much is the extend of lights off [smilie=confused.gif]
Anyone knows?

I must go to this event~!! At ECP rite? Must bring down my "gun" [smilie=super.gif]
[smilie=cool.gif] See ya there guys~!
~Clear Skies~

Clear Skies~! I wish for Clear Skies when i'm free~!!! Clear Skies~!
Ch33Lin

Post by Ch33Lin »

[removed]
Last edited by Ch33Lin on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Hi all
Just a reminder the CC sessions would be as follows :

22 Mar 2008 (tonight) - Blk 638 Woodland Ave 6 (Informal session by Mr. Muhammad Ridhwan but all here are invited)
29 Mar 2008 (next Sat) - Marine Parade CC. (Organised by Marine Parade CC)

After the session, you can proceed to ECP where Remus is also conducting a session there. So many activities! [smilie=admire.gif]
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets
Saladin18

Post by Saladin18 »

-_- THE EVENT WAS NOT ACTIVATED DUE TO NOT MANY RESIDENT ARE COMING DOWN THE REASON WAS NO. 1 SLOW IN PUTTING OF POSTER. NO. 2 LEAST NEED TO INFORM THEM AS EARLY AS TWO MONTHS! Heiz.... -_- i dunno what to say more than that...
Airconvent
Super Moderator

Post by Airconvent »

Saladin18 wrote:-_- THE EVENT WAS NOT ACTIVATED DUE TO NOT MANY RESIDENT ARE COMING DOWN THE REASON WAS NO. 1 SLOW IN PUTTING OF POSTER. NO. 2 LEAST NEED TO INFORM THEM AS EARLY AS TWO MONTHS! Heiz.... -_- i dunno what to say more than that...
No problem Saladin18! Anyway, Singastro people can be activated on the same day...so not an issue! We can always treat it as a normal obs session if the public is not very enthusiastic.
I nearly went down yesterday but as I went for dinner and looked at the weather, suddenly decided to stay home... [smilie=angel.gif] haha.
Do continue to organise obs sessions as I know people will turn up if its clear skies. I know Sam will be there! as will Jin peng? [smilie=cool.gif]
cheers
The Boldly Go Where No Meade Has Gone Before
Captain, RSS Enterprise NCC1701R
United Federation of the Planets